Sunday 22 May 2011

Canon Powershot D10 Waterproof Camera

Home > Gadgets > Canon Powershot D10 Waterproof Camera

The 2.5-Inch Canon PowerShot D10 Digital Camera is a fine combination of sturdiness and performance. Its bulging lens, image stabilizer and overdose of chunky exposed screws at the front do not make it stylish or elegant, but the camera is lightweight at 190 grams and is considered to be an impressive underwater portable camera. With the 33-feet depth tolerance, it goes a little deeper than many of its counterparts. Not only is it shockproof, surviving a drop from a height of four feet, it can also withstand temperatures ranging from minus 10 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius, without compromising on image or video quality. This makes the Canon D10 a great choice when snorkeling, surfing, snowboarding or high altitude trekking.

Features


Canon PowerShot D10 Digital Camera feature a 12.1 megapixel camera and its 3X optical zoom lens supports the optical image stabilization (OIS) technology that reduces blur due to camera shake when using a slow shutter speed. With its Digital Imaging Core (DIGIC) image processor, it captures moving objectives effortlessly. The camera stores images on an SD/SDHC memory card with the maximum capacity of 32 gigabytes. The rechargeable Li-ion battery can capture up to 360 minutes of video recording or approximately 220 pictures on a single charge. It supports a mini USB jack, relocating stored media from camera to PC (after the PC synchronized with Canon D10 using the propriety software.


Video Review

Tags:

37 Responses to “Canon Powershot D10 Waterproof Camera”

computer repair service Irvine said...
23 May 2011 at 16:48

recently i decided to go out with my family for summer holiday and want to by a camera with best feature that's why i came this website but really awesome feature with Canon Power Shot camera,,

i will get it soon to shoot my families snaps of these holiday,,

thanks for the article


best seo company delhi said...
23 May 2011 at 16:50

really amazing features

thanks a lot man.


best way to make money said...
3 June 2011 at 20:36

Reading this your entry I have even noticed some new information which I haven't known before. Thanks a lot for sharing this interesting post and I will be waiting for other great news from you in the nearest future.


czarina said...
7 June 2011 at 17:36

Cameras are instruments to capture memorable moments in our lives. It's amazing to know how cameras nowadays can capture moments underwater. Thanks for this article.


dedicated website hosting said...
7 June 2011 at 18:33

this camera is a fantastic inventions but i think it is quite expensive but i purchase it when i got money because the features really impressed me.


matt freeman said...
7 June 2011 at 18:51

this is a new innovation for canon. now we can capture our precious moments even under sea.


Title Loans said...
7 June 2011 at 22:32

I'm going to Hawaii with my friends in a little under 2 months and looking for an underwater camera. My friend just became certified as an open scuba diver, so she wants to take us under :) Thanks for the review.


Computer Repair Ventura said...
7 June 2011 at 22:37

I'm looking for a new underwater camera because my other "underwater" camera wasn't very functional underwater. Maybe it's just old...either way, this one looks great. Do you know how much it costs?


duztine said...
8 June 2011 at 18:16

Wow this camera is amazing.Any idea how much this cost?


nikhil said...
9 June 2011 at 16:20

this is a new innovation for canon. now we can capture our precious moments even under sea.


Walking Tours Rome said...
11 June 2011 at 01:20

I'm looking for waterproof camera and I was unaware that Canon made them. This looks great. How much does it cost?


tj corrunthers said...
16 June 2011 at 14:53

Nice underwater camera! this is great, affordable and its best cos its canon!! Most especially for beach bums!


Neck Pain Las Vegas said...
17 June 2011 at 09:54

Greate Atricle I like your blog and Plz update it more I'll subscripble you.
For more details at Neck Pain Las Vegas.


Dematic Conveyor said...
25 June 2011 at 02:09

The quality of the photos look great under and out of the water. I'm looking for an underwater camera since the family is going to beach more this summer. Thanks for the post.


Conveyor Systems Integrator said...
28 June 2011 at 01:04

I always wondered what allows these cameras to be waterproof. Is it a protectant on the lens or the overall casing?


print house said...
5 July 2011 at 11:05

Water proof camera that's great. Thanks for share with us.


nasri said...
18 August 2011 at 03:24

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Office associate job description

Best rgs
David


Vibration Exercise said...
20 August 2011 at 03:17

Nice! That would be really fun to use at the pool!


Online Furniture Stores Los Angeles said...
27 August 2011 at 04:25

Awesome!! I think I'll get one of these for my next beach trip, I would love to take some underwater photos! Are they still clear?

Kayla


android developer said...
15 November 2011 at 14:16

Well said, the post is really the freshest on this valuable topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your next updates


SEO Services Essex said...
23 March 2012 at 12:43

Whenever you enter a query in a search engine and hit 'enter' you get a list of web results that contain that query term. Users normally tend to visit websites that are at the top of this list as they perceive those to be more relevant to the query. If you have ever wondered why some of these websites rank better than the others then you must know that it is because of a powerful web marketing technique called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).


Web Design Essex said...
23 March 2012 at 12:49

The web consists of myriad pages, presenting information using different technologies and linked together with hyperlinks. There are two basic aspects to any web page found on the Internet. The first is a presentation that the user interacts with, usually visually, while the second is a back-end that includes information for non-human browsers.


Get Twitter Followers Without Following said...
2 May 2012 at 17:42

I really admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Your efforts are really appreciable. so I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!


bathroom cabinets Irvine said...
30 May 2012 at 11:45

Hello I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post. Please do keep up the great work.


Kitchen Remodeling Irvine said...
11 June 2012 at 16:55

Thank you for this extremely brilliant blog! We really appreciate your blog post. There are actually a multitude of techniques we could put in to make really a good use of information without much efforts and financial resources. Thank you so much for giving light to many problems we haven’t come across before using your blog.


kitchen remodeling Orange County said...
21 June 2012 at 17:51

Excellent Blog. I really want to admire the quality of this post. I like the way of your presentation of ideas, views and valuable content. No doubt you are doing great work. I'll be waiting for your next post. Thanks .Keep it up!


custom cabinets Orange County said...
29 June 2012 at 11:57

I want to take this opportunity to say that I really love this blog. It has been a good resource of information for me in my research.


snowboard protection said...
9 July 2012 at 16:53

This is the finest way of bringing attention towards your blog. WOW! Thanks so much for the wonderful tutorial.. Thanks for this nice article, which is a really good to read.The information is smart and interesting.I really appreciated with it and i hope peoplewill love your blog.Thanks again for sharing...


Kitchen Remodeling Irvine said...
26 July 2012 at 17:10

Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details provided on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I was searching everywhere but just couldn’t come across. What a great website!


supply chain management said...
10 September 2012 at 11:27

Very nice blog on this website! It is really difficult to find such a fantastic content with some useful information. I am relieved I came upon this site.Well I sincerely liked studying it. This post provided by you is very practical for good planning.


Paying guest dwarka said...
26 September 2012 at 21:46

It is really rare to encounter a professional in whom you will surely have some faith. In the world these days, nobody truly cares about showing others the best way in this subjecttopic.


Anonymous said...
5 October 2012 at 13:12

Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely excellent.

I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful
website.
My site > seo company


Anonymous said...
18 January 2013 at 11:05

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say you have done a great job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super fast for me on Safari. Excellent Blog!
My website - GFI Norte


IT Support North London said...
19 January 2013 at 14:55

To be creative you have to contribute something different from what you've done before. Your results need not be original to the world; few results truly meet that criterion. In fact, most results are built on the work of others.


Catherine Tramell said...
5 February 2013 at 18:07

I like this Camera for used in holidays. Its features are very good so ....... flights to Las Vegas


Camsports Waterproof Camera said...
27 February 2013 at 14:24

Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. Canon Powershot D10 is looking good and the picture is taken by this cam is so clear and waterproof quality differentiate its to other camera.


Thermal Imagers said...
25 April 2013 at 17:25

I found this is an informative and interesting post, I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me. Really the article is spreading its wings rapidly.


Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 PAKINFO360. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks