Friday 30 November 2012

HSC Part 1 Inter Pre-Engineering Result 2012 Karachi Board

Tags:

3 Responses to “HSC Part 1 Inter Pre-Engineering Result 2012 Karachi Board”

Shazia Meher said...
30 November 2012 at 11:47

When will my result be announced..koi btao mujheee... m getting impatient...:PP


Anonymous said...
18 January 2013 at 18:12

I seldom leave a response, but i did some searching and wound up here "HSC Part 1 Inter Pre-Engineering Result 2012 Karachi Board".
And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it look like a few of these responses look like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional social sites, I'd like
to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of all of your social sites like your linkedin profile,
Facebook page or twitter feed?
Also visit my site stickers


Anonymous said...
20 January 2013 at 02:34

What's up friends, good post and nice urging commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.
My blog post pixocool.com


Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 PAKINFO360. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks